The Power Foreman™ GTX® boot has a thick, double layer of leather to protect the forefoot, GORE-TEX® lining provides waterproof, breathable protection. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction holds the non-marking, cushioning outsole to the boot for all-day comfort. It also provides a wider platform for greater stability underfoot. The outsole is designed for comfort and won’t track in mud.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Deeply padded footbed for all-day comfort
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Two layers of leather across the toe box for additional protection
- Vibram® Christy outsole pattern allows for maximum surface traction and minimum build up, its’ formulated compound guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 76 oz
- Non-metallic toe is lighter than steel and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.